Tuesday, September 22, 2009

David's Play, "Boy Meets Girl"

September 17, 2009

Hello everyone: A few years ago, I forwarded one of David's short plays (titled "Boy Meets Girl") to the chair of our Theatre Department. She liked the play, and produced it in our one-act festival the next year. David came up for the shows, and I think that he was very pleased to see his work get produced on stage.

Today, I received a message from the woman who directed David's play, forwarded by the Theater Department chair. I thought that I should share it with you.

Paul Siskind

* * * * * * * * * *
Begin forwarded message:

Hi. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to you after I responded to the note below. These things never come at convenient times or at expected times. David was a great person. I enjoyed working with him. I still have the play and all the notes that we made during the process of re-working and directing. It was a very enjoyable, rewarding experience and it is sad to learn of his passing. He will be missed.

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment