Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 23

It's David's birthday today. He would have been 47... It's still hard to find the words to express the depth of this loss... David is so deeply missed today, and by so many... For now, I'll just post this photo of our friend to remember his smile and unmistakable laugh. This is David at a holiday party at my place in December 2004... I was very lucky to have David attend many of my parties/gatherings over the years. Several of us in NYC will be gathering here this upcoming Sat (Sept. 26) to raise a glass to David, in his honor, for his birthday. I know his spirit will be felt... (If anyone wants the details for this event, btw, you can email friends_of_dmf@yahoo.com.)

Missing you today, David. I hope somewhere you're chuckling at all of this...

Mary Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment